.

Monday, June 17, 2019

None Essay Example | Topics and Well Written Essays - 1250 words

None - Essay ExampleThis would be a step towards identifying any more risks of injury that may be associated with the product.In the report to be afforded, I will identify the product and also dupe an accurate description of it as per the regulations of the commission. In the report, I will make sure that I include the name of the manufacturer as well as the distributors of the product that I have information on while stating the nature and extent of the defect that is in the product. I would also include my name and address in the report even though I will try for that the commission keep this confidential since I would not want to be victimized by the management of the company for reporting about the defect to the commission.The ending to report the defects to the commission would be a difficult one since I would have to surrender the reports without the approval of the directors and from previous experience, the board of directors does not tolerate the employees who present t o them their findings on the defect and this might be the same action that is taken against me. Nevertheless, I will approach them with the information prior to making the report to the commission. disregardless of the outcome of the presentation of the information to the directors, I will ensure that they commission gets the report and although this is a difficult decision since am new to the job and thither is a possibility that reporting about the defects will lead to my dismissal.I consider the USD 5000 that I am being asked to pay on behalf of Green tend to have the Zero Pedal on the shelves of a Sporting goods store illegal since in my opinion, it is tantamount to a bribe. The store should stock the goods depending on the claim by the customers since if the demand is available and the store is not willing to stock the Zero Pedal, then other stores that are willing bring the product snuggled to the

No comments:

Post a Comment